LONDON, Mar. 18, 2019 — Rising usage of plastics is the key driver for oil demand as various chemicals/petrochemicals used in plastics are obtained from crude oil. Adoption of European Strategy for Plastics in a Circular Economy on January 2018 will transform the way plastic products are designed, used, produced and recycled in the EU. Better design of plastic products, higher plastic waste recycling rates, more and better quality recyclates will help boosting the market for recycled plastics. It will deliver greater added value for a more competitive, resilient plastics industry. Thus, for European countries, more waste plastics from new/landfill sources is expected to move to plastic recycling and PTF facilities.
The report will answer questions such as:
• What are the prospects for the overall plastic to fuel industry?
• Where are the major investments occurring?
• Who are the key players in the plastic to fuel industry?
• What are the market dynamics underpinning the sector?
Four Reasons Why You Must Order and Read This Report Today:
1) The report provides detailed profiles of the top 8 leading companies operating within the Plastic to Fuel Technologies market:
• Agile Process Chemicals
• Beston Machinery
• Global Renewables
• Klean Industries
• MK Aromatics
• Plastic Energy
2) The study reveals where companies are investing in Plastic to Fuel Technologies Analysis of three regional markets and 6 national markets
• U.S. Plastic to Fuel Technologies Market Forecast 2019-2029
• Canada Plastic to Fuel Technologies Market Forecast 2019-2029
• Japan Plastic to Fuel Technologies Market Forecast 2019-2029
• China Plastic to Fuel Technologies Market Forecast 2019-2029
• Rest of Asia Pacific Plastic to Fuel Technologies Market Forecast 2019-2029
• UK Plastic to Fuel Technologies Market Forecast 2019-2029
• Spain Plastic to Fuel Technologies Market Forecast 2019-2029
• Rest of Europe Plastic to Fuel Technologies Market Forecast 2019-2029
3) The analysis is underpinned by an exclusive interview with a leading Plastic to Fuel expert:
• Pyrocrat Systems – Systems Engineer
4) The study reveals the type of plastic that will see strongest growth in use over the forecast period
• Polyethylene (PE)
• Polypropylene (PP)
• Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
• Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
This independent 195-page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. With 203 tables and figures examining the Plastic to Fuel market space, the report gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of your market including capital expenditure forecasts from 2019-2029, as well as analysis PLUS profiles of leading companies in the sector, keeping your knowledge that one step ahead helping you to succeed.
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the energy or waste / recycling sectors with an interest in waste-to-energy. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. I look forward to receiving your order.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/the-plastic-to-fuel-technologies-market-forecast-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Agile Process Chemicals
Beston (Henan) Machinery Co.
Chinese Crown World Holdings (CWH)
Ecotech Recycling Social Enterprise
Green Mantra Technologies
Guun Co., Ltd
Integrated Green Energy Solutions (IGES)
Pyrocrat Systems LLP
Thermal Compaction Group
UrbanX Renewables Group
American Chemistry Council (ACC)
Canadian Ministry for the Environment
Clean Up Britain
Government of Bhutan
Government of China
Government of Goa
Ocean Recovery Alliance (ORA)
Pernem municipal council
Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC)
Swedish Waste Management
The European Committee of Regions (CoR)
University of California, Irvine (UC Irvine)
US Environmental Protection Agency
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd