DUBLIN, March 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ —
The “2018 – United States Commercial Water Treatment Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
A comprehensive analysis of the Commercial Water Treatment industry in the United States including market sizing, market share by competitor, market share by end-user, market share by technology, market share by distribution channel, market share by equipment type, POE vs POU split, drivers, restraints, product pricing trends, industry quotations, company profiles and market forecasts to 2024. The analysis includes both the commercial water treatment (CWT) modules and total system market.
- Water Treatment Systems and Modules – Water treatment systems refer to the entire commercial system installed at the end- user. This includes the membranes, housing, pumps, carbon, sediment, valving, fitting, tubing, framing, etc. Manufacturers that operate in the systems category, sometimes produce components and often label, integrate and assemble components provided by other manufacturers. Modules refer to a component of the overall system, used to treat the water.
- Point of Entry (POE) – A POE system refers to a whole-installation system that treats the water while entering the facility.
- Point of Use (POU) – A POU system refers to a self-contained unit that is used to treat water at the point of consumption.
- Hospitality – A broad category within the services industry. Hospitality includes lodging, accommodations including hotels, motels, hostels and resorts. Additionally, the hospitality industry includes all other tourism facilities (restaurants, cafes, bars, etc.) located at places of lodging.
- Food Services – This end- user vertical is defined by those businesses, institutions and companies responsible for any meal prepared outside the home. This industry includes restaurants, school and hospital cafeterias, catering operations and many other formats.
- Education – Public and private education institutions including K-12 schools, universities, trade schools and other facilities utilized for education.
- Commercial Buildings – Office buildings and multifamily dwellings. These dwellings generally these include apartment complexes or high-rise apartment buildings. A fourplex or greater is considered commercial real-estate.
- Retail – The retail end- user are places of business where the sale of goods and services from individuals or businesses to the end-user. Such facilities include malls, department stores, supermarkets, warehouse stores, discount stores, specialty stores and others.
- Car Washes – Refers to a professional facilities that wash automobiles. Such facilities include coin-op, in-bay automatic, self- service, tunnel and hand car washes.
- Light Manufacturing – Refers to smaller manufacturing operations located in areas like office parks often amongst commercial operations. Heavy manufacturing would be in the industrial water treatment category. For the purposes of this study, light manufacturing is commercial as the equipment associated with treatment is similar.
- Healthcare – The healthcare industry includes real-estate utilized for the treatment of patients. Such facilities include hospitals, surgical centers, laboratories and others.
Key Topics Covered:
I Scope of Research
II Terms & Definitions
III Research Methodology
IV Executive Summary
V United States Commercial Water Treatment Systems
a Market Measurements
b Market Drivers
c Market Challenges
d Market Restraints
e Technology Trends
f Market Trends
VI United States Commercial Water Treatment Systems Market Data
a Revenue Forecasts, 2018-2024
b Market Share by Equipment
c Market Share by End Users
d Market Share by Distribution Channel
e Market Share by Revenue
VII United States Commercial Water Treatment Modules Market Data
a Revenue Forecasts, 2018-2024
b Market Share by Technology
c Market Share by Revenue
d Market Participant Quotes
e Competitive Landscape
- Axeon Water Technologies
- Culligan International
- DOW Chemical
- Hydranautics / Nitto Group
- Motor Control Inc.
- SUEZ Water Technologies
- Xylem Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g7d22q/united_states?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets