DUBLIN, March 11, 2019 — The “The Top Supermarket Chains in Ethiopia” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides the most up to date analysis of the leading supermarket chains in Ethiopia. It analyses proprietary research on the emerging supermarket sector with data on the key players, challenges for operators and brand owners, and includes forecasts on the future development.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify the market leaders in the Ethiopian supermarket sector.
- Quantify the number of stores, floorspace and position of the top supermarket chains.
- Understand how each retailer positions itself and targets consumers.
- Assess the balance between domestic and foreign players in the retailer landscape.
- Understand how top supermarket chains compete against one another.
- Assess the size of the supermarket sector and its growth.
- Analyse the market opportunity and future outlook for supermarket retailers in Ethiopia.
- Gain important insights on future developments for the sector in Ethiopia.
- Ethiopia, with 8%+ GDP growth and a young, burgeoning population, is one of the hottest markets in Africa for brand owners.
- But 2018 has been a challenging year for supermarket chains in Ethiopia, with little to no network growth and ongoing bureaucratic challenges and costs.
- A major issue is investor concern about government intervention and the pace of liberalisation of the wider food sector, which is structurally geared towards traditional channels.
- There are no major international supermarket chains in Ethiopia – we analyse why and when they might enter.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading supermarket chains in Ethiopia?
- What share of the grocery retail floorspace do they take?
- Which supermarket chains are expanding?
- How do leading chains compare against one another?
- What is the national penetration of the leading supermarket chains?
- Which market segments does each chain operate in?
- Who are the future winners and losers?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Supermarkets In Ethiopia
2. The Top Supermarket Chains In Ethiopia
3. Supermarket Store Networks
4. Modern Grocery Retail Floorspace
5. Positioning Of Leading Supermarket Chains
6. Supermarket Chains In And Outside Addis Ababa
7. Key Findings And Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bzqvjs/the_top?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets