DUBLIN, May 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — The “France Telemedicine Outlook to 2022 – By Services and Technology, By Service Platform, By Clinical Applications” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Market Overview & Size
France telemedicine market can be attributed to be at a mature stage. Domestic and International players in the market have catered to the demand for telemedicine and associated services that have led to an increase in market revenue.
Increasing incidence of chronic diseases, rise in cost of healthcare services, growing need for remote patient monitoring services, technological innovation and inadequate number of physicians in rural areas are some of the driving factors supporting the telemedicine market in France.
The increase in geriatric population and the grants and funds released by the French government for telemedicine and healthcare services have further supported the growth of the telemedicine market.
Future Analysis & Projections
France telemedicine market is expected to increase at a positive CAGR for the time period ranging between 2018 and 2022, in terms of revenue due to increasing number of aging population, growing number of smart phone users and rising healthcare cost.
The increasing acceptance of 4G and 5G spectrum and growing acceptance of telemedicine in France is posing as opportunities for the players in the telemedicine market. The growth will be driven by increasing emphasis of healthcare information technology (HIT) players, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and continual investments from both public and private sectors.
In coming years, there are chances of more personalized telemedicine apps for both patients and clinicians, with the flexibility to specify the information transmitted between doctor and patient.
- By Services & Technology: The services segment dominated the market revenues owing to the nature of services as consumers tend to avail more services. On the other hand individuals tend to avail less of technology as the technology entails with itself additional costs in the form of necessary regular updates which are mandatory for efficient delivering of teleconsultation services.
- By Service Platform (Telehealth & M-Health, Telehospitals & Clinics): Telehospitals and clinics dominated the market in terms of revenues. The major factors that fuelled the revenues of Telehospitals and clinics were the growing need for remote patient monitoring services, ease in consultation process and to avail consultations at a more economical price.
- By Type of Technology Platform (Software and Hardware): The software services dominated the market revenues in 2017 as compared to hardware, owing to the nature of use by individuals. Individuals tend to avail more of software solutions as the need to connect them to a medical practitioner is fulfilled via software solutions. Hardware solutions entail with themselves a high capital outlay and need a designated space and technologies to set up in order to be able to deliver solutions.
- By Clinical Applications (Telemonitoring, Teleconsultation, Teleassistance, Teleexpertise and Others): The Telemonitoring services is the dominant segment with around one-third market share by revenue. Tele Consultation services is the second largest segment, which was followed by Teleassistance and Teleexpertise. The other services in France telemedicine market include Teleradiology, Tele Neurology, Tele Cardiology, Epidemiology, Prescription Counselling, Surgical Applications, Cardiology and Dentistry.
The telemedicine market of France is a moderately concentrated market, with high entry barriers.
The initial set up cost associated with Telemedicine business is high as it entails latest equipments with modern services. Furthermore it is mandatory for every telemedicine provider in France to obtain licenses from European Union for patient’s data protection, for E-Commerce regulations CE marking certification for medical devices and others.
The market players have concentrated themselves on improving their technology in terms of hardware, network and software. The major players in France Telemedicine market are VSee, KRY and Telemedicine Technologies.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
1.1 Market Overview
1.2 Market Segmentation
1.3 Competitive landscape
1.4 Future Analysis and Projections
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Market Definitions
2.3. Market Sizing and Modelling
2.3.1 Approach – Market Sizing
2.3.2 Variables Dependent and Independent
2.3.3 Multifactor Based Sensitivity Model
2.3.5 Final Conclusion
3. France Telemedicine Market Overview and Genesis
3.1. E-Health Sector in France
3.2. Tele Health
4. Value Chain in France Telemedicine Market
5. France Telemedicine Market Size by Revenue, 2012-2017
6. France Telemedicine Market Segmentation
6.1. By Services and Technology, 2012-2017
6.2. By Service Platform (Telehome & M-Health, Telehospitals & Clinics)
6.3. By Clinical Applications (Telemonitoring, Teleconsultation, Teleassistance, Tele-expertise and Others), 2017
6.4. By Type of Technology Platform (Software and Hardware), 2012-2017
7. Trends & Developments in France Telemedicine Market
7.1 Rising Cost of Healthcare Services
7.2 Health Spending in France
7.3 Development of New Technology
7.4 Introduction of Modern Medicine Literature
7.5 Reimbursement Regulation in France
7.6 Accessible Solutions for Special Needs and elderly
7.7 Affected Establishments
8. Issues & Challenges in France Telemedicine Market
8.1 Limited Long Term Medical Data
8.2 Lack of Physician Support
8.3 Low Acceptance Rate Due to Lack of Trust
8.4 Constant Technological Upgradation Associated with High Costs
8.5 Redesign Training Modules of French healthcare Professionals
8.6 Financial Barriers and Training Shortages
9. Case Study on a Successful Telemedicine Service Provider
10. Government Regulations For Implementation Of Telemedicine Services In France
10.1 Regulatory Framework of Medical Health in France
10.2 National Legal system
10.3 Eligibility of a medical practitioner to give medical services through telemedicine
10.4 Billing Regulations
10.5 Privacy Regulations
10.6 Guidelines on the use of telemedicine in France
10.7 regulatory barriers and obstacles
10.8 Healthcare insurance in France
10.9 Health Insurance Working in France
10.10 Telemedicine initiatives in France
11. PESTLE Analysis of France Telemedicine
12. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in France Tele Medicine Market
12.1. Competitive Analysis
12.2. Competition Scenario
13. Company Profiles of Major Service Providers in France Telemedicine Market
13.6. Mdicin Direct
13.7. Other Companies in France Telemedicine Market (Mes Docteurs and Medicitus)
14. TeleMedicine Software Companies
14.5. Other Companies in France Telemedicine Software Market (Parsys, GE Healthcare, Comarch Healthcare, Patient Journey App, Verklizan, AMD Global Telemedicine, Linkeos, Cegedim, Telemedicine 360 AND H2AD)
15. TeleMedicine Hardware Companies
16. France Telemedicine Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2018-2022
16.1. By technology platform (software and hardware), 2018-2022
16.2. By Type of Service Platform (Tele Home& M-Health And Tele Hospitals & Clinics
16.3. By Clinical Applications (Telemonitoring, Teleconsultation, Teleassistance, Tele-expertise and Others)
16.4. Different types of business models in telemedicine globally
17. Analyst Recommendations
18. Macroeconomic Indicators in France Telemedicine Market
18.1. Per Capita Health Expenditure in France, 2012-2022
18.2. Number of Hospitals in France, 2012-2022
18.3. Government or Social Health Insurance Coverage, 2012-2022
18.4. Number of General Practitioners in France, 2012-2022
- AMD Global Telemedicine
- Ariana Pharmaceuticals
- Comarch Healthcare
- Fora Care
- GE Healthcare
- Mes Docteurs
- Orange Healthcare
- Patient Journey App
- Telemedicine 360
- Telemedicine Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/luyp6p
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets