DENVER, March 18, 2019 — The Harris Law Firm has become the largest matrimonial and family law firm in Colorado due in large part to its team of talented attorneys. Over the years, thousands of clients from communities across the state have come to trust their legal acumen and unwavering support, and many professional organizations have distinguished them for their exceptional professionalism and reputations. That includes Super Lawyers.
The stringent nomination and selection process which has made Super Lawyers a trusted resource for legal consumers, has also made selection to its annual listings among the industry’s highest honors. In fact, the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, which is reserved for top young lawyers 40 years of age of younger, or with 10 or less years in practice, recognizes no more than 2.5% of all active lawyers in the entire state.
That’s a very select group of lawyers, and it includes four of The Harris Law Firm’s attorneys, all of whom have been named to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list in previous years:
- Carrie Chaille Eckstein – A Partner at The Harris Law Firm, Carrie Chaille Eckstein has been included in the Colorado Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars every single year since 2012. A proven advocate for her clients, Ms. Eckstein leverages her experience as a Certified Mediator, Parenting Coordinator, and Guardian Ad Litem and Child & Family Investigator to handle complex child custody and family law disputes. She is also a recipient of the Pro Bono Legal Service Award for her work representing iniduals of limited financial means, and has published and presented on many issues of family law.
- Jennie R. Wray – Partner Jennie Wray earns her seventh consecutive selection to the Colorado Super Lawyers Rising Stars list this year (2013-2019). Acutely attuned to the personal needs of clients and their trying and tumultuous experiences, Ms. Wray has been recognized for her impassioned and personalized approach to handling complex cases, as well as her time advocating for children through her volunteer work at the Rocky Mountain Child’s Law Center.
- Kelly Lynch Murphy – This year’s selection marks the third consecutive year Partner Kelly Lynch Murphy has been named to the Colorado Super Lawyers Rising Stars list. In the past, she was also named to Law Week Colorado’s “Up and Coming Lawyers” list. Handing a wide range of orce, custody, and family law cases as an attorney and a mediator, in addition to pro bono work, Ms. Lynch focuses on providing personal guidance, invaluable insight, and creative solutions which enable her clients to make informed decisions about their futures.
- Sangeetha Mallavarapu – Attorney Sangeetha Mallavarapu has been named to Super Lawyers Rising Stars each year since 2015. With a post-graduate degree in Psychology, Ms. Mallavarapu made the decision to enter the legal profession and employ her background in psychology to provide a compassionate and comprehensive level of support to clients navigating some of the most difficult experiences in their lives. Her practice focuses on resolving complex orce and family law disputes through litigation and creative, collaborative communication.
One of the legal profession’s most trusted rating services, Super Lawyers recognizes attorneys who have exemplified the critical principles of ethics, professionalism, and accomplishment characteristic of top legal minds. Each year, the publication subjects candidates to a rigorous multi-phase selection process consisting of:
- Formal nominations from legal peers and colleagues, including Managing Partners, fellow practitioners, judges, and attorneys who’ve witnesses the nominee’s work.
- In-depth evaluations into a dozen indicators of peer recognition and success (i.e. case results, honors and awards, scholarly and professional contributions, community involvement, and more).
- Peer evaluations conducted by Super Lawyers‘ Blue Ribbon Panel, which is comprised of previously recognized top attorneys who vet potential candidates within their areas of practice.
The Harris Law Firm is Colorado’s largest family law firm, and has been focusing exclusively on cases involving orce, child custody, and other related matters for iniduals and families statewide since 1993. Known for its value-driven, compassionate approach, and its reputation among clients and colleagues alike, the firm has helped more than 8,000 clients navigate their unique cases. More information about the firm can be found at: www.harrisfamilylaw.com.
SOURCE The Harris Law Firm