DUBLIN, March 18, 2019 — The “GPON Equipment Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global GPON equipment market to grow with a CAGR of 28.2% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The study on GPON equipment market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report on the global GPON equipment market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024.
The report on GPON equipment market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global GPON equipment market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global GPON equipment market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the author’s growth matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rising demand for better quality fiber network architecture
- High bandwidth capabilities provided by the GPON equipment
- Technological benefits and better performance compared to legacy networks
- Slow data transmission rate during peak usage
- Growing adoption of FTTH services across various industry verticals
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the GPON equipment market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the GPON equipment market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global GPON equipment market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The growth matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or ersify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. GPON Equipment Market Highlights
2.2. GPON Equipment Market Projection
2.3. GPON Equipment Market Regional Highlights
3. Global GPON Equipment Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Components
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by End User
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of GPON Equipment Market
4. GPON Equipment Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global GPON Equipment Market by Components
5.1. Optical Line Termination (OLT)
5.2. Optical Network Termination (ONT)
5.3. Fiber Optical Splitter
5.4. Transmitting Media
5.5. Optical Cables
6. Global GPON Equipment Market by Application
6.1. Mobile Backhaul
7. Global GPON Equipment Market by End User
7.1. IT and Telecom
8. Global GPON Equipment Market by Region 2018-2024
8.1. North America
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global GPON Equipment Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Verizon Wireless
9.2.2. Broadcom Inc.
9.2.3. Calix Inc.
9.2.4. ECI Telecom
9.2.5. Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
9.2.6. DASAN Networks Inc.
9.2.7. FiberHome Networks
9.2.8. Hitachi Ltd.
9.2.9. ADTRAN Inc.
9.2.10. Zyxel Communications Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mngj4l/the_global_market?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets