Shopping and trends expert for RetailMeNot, Sara Skirboll, says, “The amount of free or discounted food is endless on Pi Day. Take advantage of the holiday by saving money at the go-to pizza places like Pizza Hut, Papa John’s and Domino’s.” Keep reading for a few of the top Pi Day offers, or head to the RetailMeNot blog, The Real Deal, for more deals and tips.
- Boston Market: Guests who bring in a Pi Day coupon from BostonMarket.com (or show it on their phones; coupon will be available starting Monday, March 11) can enjoy one free Rotisserie Chicken Pot Pie with the purchase of another Pot Pie and drink at any one of the more than 450 U.S. locations.
- California Pizza Kitchen: Get a slice of Key Lime Pie for $3.14 on Pi Day while supplies last.
- Domino’s: Buy one pizza at menu price and get another for free. This deal is good through March 18!
- Hungry Howie’s: Hungry Howie’s is celebrating Pi Day by offering 1-topping medium pizza for $3.14 with the purchase of any bread at regular menu price. The offer is available on carryout orders only between March 11 through March 14 at participating locations. To activate this deal, use the code: 19PI
- Papa John’s: Save 25% off your regular menu price order.
- Papa Murphy’s: Buy one large pizza, get another pizza for $3.14 on March 14. Also, anyone with a birthday on March 14 (Pi babies) can have a free large pizza.
- Pizza Hut: Get three medium, one-topping pizzas for $5 each.
- Whole Foods: Get $3.14 off sweet pies and $2 off take and bake pizzas on Pi Day!
About RetailMeNot, Inc.
RetailMeNot, Inc. (https://www.retailmenot.com/corp/) is a leading savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of offers to save money while they shop or dine out. RetailMeNot, Inc. estimates that $4.8 billion in retailer sales were attributable to consumer transactions from paid digital offers in its marketplace in 2017, more than $560 million of which were attributable to its in-store solution. The RetailMeNot, Inc. portfolio of websites and mobile applications includes RetailMeNot.com in the United States; RetailMeNot.ca in Canada; VoucherCodes.co.uk in the United Kingdom; ma-reduc.com and Poulpeo.com in France; and GiftCardZen.com and Deals2Buy.com in North America. As wholly owned subsidiaries of Harland Clarke Holdings, RetailMeNot and Valassis, a leader in intelligent media delivery, are partnering to connect retailers and consumers through meaningful digital, mobile and print promotions both online and in store.