DUBLIN, March 13, 2019 — The “Smart Labels Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global smart labels market to grow with a CAGR of 14.3% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The study on smart labels market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report on the global smart labels market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024.
The report on smart labels market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global smart labels market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global smart labels market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Benefits Offered by Smart Labels Such as Prevention Against Counterfeiting & Theft Protection, Simple Functionality and Reliability
- Increasing Demand of Smart Label in Food Manufacturing & Consumer Good Industries
- Growing Penetration of Smart Labels in Assets & Merchandises Tracking
- Higher Installation Cost
- Adoption of Smart Labels in Healthcare, Automotive and Chemical Sectors
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the smart labels market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the smart labels market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global smart labels market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or ersify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Smart Labels Market Highlights
2.2. Smart Labels Market Projection
2.3. Smart Labels Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Smart Labels Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Technology
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-User
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Smart Labels Market
4. Smart Labels Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Smart Labels Market by Technology
5.2. Electronic Article Surveillance Labels (EAS)
5.3. Sensing Labels
5.4. NFC Tags
5.5. Dynamic Display Labels
6. Global Smart Labels Market by Application
6.1. Retail Inventory
6.2. Perishable Goods
6.3. Pallets Tracking
6.4. Electronic & IT Assets
7. Global Smart Labels Market by End-User
7.8. Postal Services
8. Global Smart Labels Market by Region 2018-2024
8.1. North America
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Smart Labels Market
9.2. Companies Profiles
9.2.1. Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions Inc.
9.2.2. Muhlbauer Holding AG & Co.
9.2.3. Smartrac N.V.
9.2.4. Alien Technology Inc.
9.2.5. Invengo Information Technology Co. Ltd.
9.2.6. Checkpoint Systems
9.2.7. CCL Industries Inc.
9.2.8. Avery Dennison Corporation
9.2.9. Intermec Inc.
9.2.10. William Frick & Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/774kr9/smart_labels?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets