SAN FRANCISCO, April 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — The global paprika market size is expected to reach USD 619.5 million by 2025 expanding at an estimated CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising awareness regarding the health benefits of paprika is expected to drive the market. The oleoresin segment led the global industry and constituted over 36% of the total market share in 2018. Some of the leading companies, such as Ungerer & Company, Synthite, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, and Unilever Food Solutions, offer a wide range of paprika. Other prominent market players include Ingredientes Naturales Seleccionados, EVESA and Kancor Ingredients Limited. Rising demand for colorants coupled with natural spices has propelled the demand for paprika across the world.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The spice powder product segment is projected to reach 109.4 million by 2025 registering a strong CAGR from 2019 to 2025
- Among applications, the food segment led the overall market revenues with a share of 46.7% in 2018
- Brazil paprika market is expected to witness a strong growth over the forecast period on account of increasing demand for spice oils from the food industry
- Rising consumer awareness about the health benefits of paprika is expected to drive the market further
- The market is extremely competitive. The key companies include Synthite Industries Ltd., Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Ungerer & Company Unilever Food Solutions, and Plant Lipids
- Most of the aforementioned companies have undertaken initiatives, such as acquisitions, frequent mergers, strategic alliances, and capital expansion to gain higher market share
Read 60 page research report with TOC on “Paprika Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Cosmetics, Food, Pharmaceuticals), By Type (Paprika Oleoresin, Vegetable Paprika), By Region (Europe, APAC, North America), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025″ at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/paprika-market
Paprika are used in F&B applications, such as cheese, orange juice, spice mixtures, sauces, seasoning material in fast food, emulsified process meats, and sweets. They help in providing a specific color texture to food products. Paprika oleoresins are extensively used as natural flavoring in meat products, cheese, popcorn oil, and cheese food coatings. Paprika also find wide applications in pharmaceuticals sector. They help reduce pain, anxiety, and stress when used in proper concentrations. Paprika also have inherent properties, such as analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-obesity properties and can also be used in anti-cancer treatments.
Grand View Research has segmented the global paprika market on the basis of type, application, and region:
- Paprika Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Vegetable Paprika
- Spice Powder
- Paprika Oleoresin
- Paprika Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Paprika Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
Find more research reports on Food Additives & Nutricosmetics Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Flower Essence Market – The need for continuous innovation in medical ground, and consumer shift towards natural remedies for various health disorders is expected to drive the demand for flower essence over the next several years.
- Feed Acidifiers Market – Increasing demand for protein rich foods such as meat and dairy products due to rising occurrence of nutritional deficiencies among livestock is expected to drive global feed acidifiers market.
- Fragrance Ingredients Market – Increase in demand for natural fragrances and changing consumer preferences towards aromatic cosmetics and personal care products is expected to propel fragrance ingredients market growth.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.