NEW YORK, March 15, 2019 — Dallas-based luxury retailer Neiman Marcus announces today the launch of a 14-day series of in-store events, extending the grand opening of Neiman Marcus Hudson Yards and inviting all New Yorkers to experience the magic of the brand.
“We couldn’t think of a more perfect way to celebrate our arrival into Manhattan than by surprising and delighting customers with exclusive in-store events,” said Ed Burstell, Senior Vice President, Product Innovation, Neiman Marcus Group. “During these two weeks of experiences, we have planned activations with a wide variety of brand partners to bring the magic of Neiman Marcus to life to our customers.”
This series, which runs from March 14 to March 28, consists of exclusive public and by invitation only events that include:
- A luncheon hosted by famed-designer, Diane von Furstenberg
- An unforgettable Neiman Marcus sleepover with notable influencers showcasing the store’s beauty offerings from BLVD featuring NYC’s cult-favorite beauty services from DreamDry, Valley, Pucker, and Spruce & Bond
- Intimate astrology readings over dinner with celebrity astrologist Susan Miller
- Pancakes and mimosa brunch with New York-based artist Chloe Wise
- A panel discussion with Neiman Marcus’ Fashion Director Ken Downing joined by designer Zac Posen
In partnership with Mastercard, Neiman Marcus has given customers access to experiences specially curated from an array of brands and product categories. Additional highlights include:
Saturday, March 16:
- I <3 NM – Customers can personalize Neiman Marcus private label sweatshirts and t-shirts with a limited release "I Heart NM" graphic.
- Get Pierced – Get pierced by celebrity piercing artist Brian Keith Thompson who, in partnership with immersive visual artist Signe Pierce, will bring to life a dynamic piercing salon vignette where customers can get free piercings with the purchase of any pair of earrings at Neiman Marcus.
Monday, March 18:
- Red Carpet Ready – Experience pampering sessions with exclusive products from Neiman Marcus’ Trending Beauty brands while experts demonstrate how to keep skin healthy and prepped for a red carpet event, or just a night out on the town.
Thursday, March 21:
- Sweet Confection – Indulge in tasty treats while a celebrity chef shows you how to make delectable sweets perfect for the ultimate dinner party.
Other notable vendors will be featured in the store over these two weeks offering signature services including:
- 24K gold ear seeds by Vie Healing
- Custom cosmetics by Giella
- Hair extensions by Ricardo Rojas
- A high-end hat shop from Satya Twena
- A flower cart from PopUp Florist by Kelsie Hayes
- A Minnie Muse art installation made specially for Neiman Marcus Hudson Yards
- Louis Vuitton artist Chiharu Sei
- A Lucchese boot pop-up shop creating custom boots for men and women
- Lenses customization by Vintage Frames
- Coach made to order Rogue bags
- C.O. Bigelow gentleman’s facial refreshers
- Bevel tailored grooming services
- Dr. Colbert’s contour facial and IV Therapy by NYDG
- Elemis Facial Technology and Biotec Beauty Bar
- Jimmy Paintz abstract graffiti product customization
- Parisian brand Atelier Notify offering personalized patches, monogrammed specialty items, and custom jewelry
“As retail evolves, Neiman Marcus is enhancing the customer shopping experience by creating activations that are more engaging, relevant, and personalized,” said Theresa Palermo, Senior Vice President, Brand Marketing and Public Relations, Neiman Marcus Group. “These moments are designed to engage the customer and to bring them a memorable in-store experience. We believe that these touch points enhance the brick and mortar customer experience and bring to life what is so special about the Neiman Marcus brand.”
For more information about the two-weeks of planned activations at Neiman Marcus Hudson Yards, please call +1-646-562-3500 or visit www.neimanmarcus.com/nyc.
ABOUT NEIMAN MARCUS
Neiman Marcus is a Dallas-based luxury retailer, providing luxury customers access to exclusive and emerging brands, anticipatory service, and unique experiences since 1907. Each day, Neiman Marcus digitally connects with customers around the world while delighting them with interesting, interactive, and immersive experiences across a physical 43-store presence in the U.S. From delectable dining and indulgent beauty services to bespoke experiences and exclusive products, there’s something for everyone. Neiman Marcus is part of the Neiman Marcus Group, which is comprised of a multi-branded, luxury shopping experience under the Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Horchow, and mytheresa brand names. To keep up with the latest news and events happening at Neiman Marcus, visit www.neimanmarcus.com or follow the brand on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
Mastercard is a technology company in the global payments industry. Our global payments processing network connects consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Mastercard products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. Follow us on Twitter @MastercardNews, join the discussion on the Beyond the Transaction Blog and subscribe for the latest news on the Engagement Bureau.
ONLINE PRESS ROOM & ASSETS:
SOCIAL MEDIA TAGS:
@neimanmarcus, #neimanmarcus, @neimanmarcusnyc, #neimanmarcusnyc, @Mastercard, #StartSomethingPriceless
SOURCE Neiman Marcus