The MAME Awards were hosted on March 28 by the Triangle Sales and Marketing Council of the Raleigh-Wake County HBA (which is the largest single-county HBA in the country and the overall second largest HBA in the country). The awards recognize member’s professional achievements in sales and marketing, from product design to each element of marketing.
The “Best of the Best: Overall Community” is awarded based on the collection of communities submitted and represented at MAME. It is determined by the Council based on the number of awards won by a company.
Mattamy submitted 14 awards in total and took home six in addition to the “Best of the Best: Overall Community”:
- Best Product Design for a Detached Home with a Sales Price of $275,001-$375,000: Wendell Falls Sales Model (Lot 225, “The Stewart”)
- Best Model Merchandising for a Home with a Sales Price of $275,001-$375,000: Wendell Falls Sales Model (Lot 225, “The Stewart”)
- Best Model Merchandising for a Detached Home with a Sales Price of $375,001-$440,000: Bedford at Flowers Plantation Sales Model (Lot 193, “The Juniper”)
- Best Model Merchandising for a Detached Home with a Sales Price of $440,001-$550,000: Ballentine Place Sales Model (Lot 6, “The Edenton”)
- Best Product Design for a Detached Home with a Sales Price of $520,001-$650,000: Fairview Park Sales Model (Lot 78, “The Monroe”)
- Best Model Merchandising for a Detached Home with a Sales Price of $550,001-$650,000: Fairview Park Sales Model (Lot 78, “The Monroe”)
“We are honored to be recognized among the Triangle’s best in the industry and proud to receive awards in the Product Design and Model Merchandising categories as well as recognition of our communities being the Best of the Best” said Rich Van Tassel, Division President of the Mattamy Homes Raleigh Division. “These awards speak to the unwavering dedication of our entire team in a highly competitive market. We would like to thank the judges for once again recognizing our commitment to produce high-quality homes in the Triangle.”
For more information:
About Mattamy Homes
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with a 40-year history of operations across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 7,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In the United States, the company is represented in 10 markets – Charlotte, Raleigh, Phoenix, Tucson, Jacksonville, Orlando (where its US head office is located), Tampa, Sarasota, Naples and Southeast Florida – and in Canada, those communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton. For more information, visit www.mattamyhomes.com.
SOURCE Mattamy Homes Limited
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports include value chain analysis and validation techniques to help industry leaders improve their business.Download FREE Sample Report Read the 120-page
Request a free sample report here: www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40795 Wallets Market 2020-2024: Scope This study identifies the rising popularity of eco-friendly wallets as one of the prime reasons driving the
NEW YORK, June 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, 19 juin 2021 /PRNewswire/ — La Ville de Mississauga a reçu cinq récompenses de la part du magazine Foreign Direct Investment (fDi), soulignées par
Frequently Asked Questions: Based on segmentation by distribution channel, which is the leading segment in the market? Based on the distribution channel, the market witnessed
Dans ses nouvelles fonctions, Kevin Zhang travaillera aux côtés de Ding Lei, fondateur et président directeur général, et de l’équipe de direction qui ont fait de Human Horizons