DUBLIN, April 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — The “Indian Biodegradable Sanitary Napkin Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Menstrual hygiene is a subject matter of deep concern in India where women, especially in rural areas face challenges in acquiring hygienic absorbents and develop health risks. Over the years, there has been a significant rise in the awareness levels regarding the benefits offered by biodegradable sanitary napkins. They are environmentally sustainable which can easily be disposed of in natural soil. Moreover, it reduces the chances of infection and skin irritation and they are cost effective as well.
On the other hand, non-compostable napkins use chemicals like dioxins, furans, chlorines and fragrances which causes health issues and cannot be recycled and takes hundreds of years to degrade. Looking at this scenario and the non-availability of biodegradable napkins to a large number of women, particularly in rural areas, the government along with a number of social entrepreneurs and NGO’S have launched cost effective and subsidized biodegradable sanitary napkins.
Additionally, manufacturers are also focusing on unique marketing strategies and value addition to differentiate their products in order to increase their consumer-base.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Indian biodegradable sanitary napkin market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the breakup of the Indian biodegradable sanitary market based on the material type?
- What is the breakup of the Indian biodegradable sanitary market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the Indian biodegradable sanitary market based on the region?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Indian biodegradable sanitary napkin market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Indian biodegradable sanitary napkin market?
- What is the structure of the Indian biodegradable sanitary napkin market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Indian biodegradable sanitary napkin market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Indian Biodegradable Sanitary Napkin Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Material Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
5.7 SWOT Analysis
5.8 Value Chain Analysis
5.8.2 Inbound Logistics
5.8.3 Sanitary Napkin Manufacturers
5.8.4 Outbound Logistics
5.8.5 Marketing and Sales
5.9 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.10 Price Analysis
5.10.1 Price Indicators
5.10.2 Price Structure
5.10.3 Margin Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Material Type
6.3 Banana Fibre
7 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
7.1 Online Channels
7.2 Offline Channels
8 Market Breakup by Region
8.4 Tamil Nadu
9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 Market Structure
9.2 Key Players
9.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mmzjd2/indian?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets