PEORIA, Ill., March 19, 2019 — On March 27, 2019, IMEC will host the annual Conference on Enterprise Excellence, presented by American College of Healthcare Executives. The conference features recognized leaders from a variety of industries including healthcare, manufacturing, government, small business and non-profits, who have successfully led their organizations on a path of excellence. During the one-day event, leaders will share their journey to excellence, best practices and strategies for organizations to make strides in achieving improvements.
The conference promises to equip attendees with improvement strategies focused on enterprise excellence that can be introduced at their own organization. The agenda includes dynamic speakers from 4 Balridge National Quality Award recipients, ILPEx Recognition Award recipients and statewide advocates for enterprise excellence, who will share their journey to excellence. Topics include:
- Creating a High Performing Local Government Through Operational Excellence & Innovation
- Developing a Baldrige Culture in the Midst of Crisis
- Essential Leadership: Inspiring Culture, Strategy, Execution, and Evolution
- Sustaining Your Lean Transformation Journey – An Organizational Engagement Strategy
- Turning Customers into Advocates
- Partnerships: The Key to Sustainable Growth
There will also be a presentation of the 2018 ILPEx Awards for Excellence recipients:
- Bronze Awards for Commitment to Excellence
- HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital
- Meridian CUSD #223
- Interest in Excellence Applicants
- Graycor Construction Company
- NormaLeah Ovarian Cancer Initiative
- Quad Cities Alliance for Immigrants & Refugees
- River Bend Foodbank
- Watchfire Signs
With this caliber of speakers and key topics, conference attendees will reap a huge ROI. This conference delivers cost-effective and high quality professional development, lean improvement strategies focused on enterprise excellence and the opportunity to network with leaders from role model organizations.
Will you be attending? Register here for the 2019 IMEC Conference on Enterprise Excellence, presented by ACHE.
IMEC is a non-profit economic development organization focused on fostering long-term economic and workforce competitiveness across the state of Illinois. Committed to driving organizational improvement and enterprise excellence, IMEC provides a range of hands-on, goal oriented solutions in continuous improvement, strategy, workforce, technology and top line growth to lead organizations to their competitive future. IMEC is funded in part by the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s Manufacturing Extension Partnership and through fees paid by Illinois businesses for IMEC’s services. IMEC has seven offices statewide and 48 full-time industry improvement specialists. For more information, visit www.imec.org.