DUBLIN, March 12, 2019 — The “Language Learning Games Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global language learning games market to grow with a CAGR of 26% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The study on language learning games market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on language learning games market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global language learning games market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global language learning games market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the growth matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Language learning games offer easy, affordable and fun learning experience which, in turn, escalates the market growth
- Growing influence of social media and increasing smartphone penetration
- The high cost of implementation of language learning games
- Increase in the number of start-ups entering in language learning platforms
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the language learning games market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the language learning games market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global language learning games market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or ersify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Language Learning Games Market Highlights
2.2. Language Learning Games Market Projection
2.3. Language Learning Games Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Language Learning Games Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Language Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Deployment
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Language Learning Games Market
4. Language Learning Games Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Language Learning Games Market by Language Type
6. Global Language Learning Games Market by Deployment
7. Global Language Learning Games Market by Application
7.1. Academic Learning
7.2. Corporate Learning
7.3. Distance Learning
8. Global Language Learning Games Market by Region 2018-2024
8.1. North America
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Language Learning Games Market
9.2. Companies Profiles
9.2.1. Alpha Edu
9.2.2. Rosetta Stone Ltd
9.2.3. Sovereign Communication Solutions
9.2.4. Innovative Language Learning USA
9.2.5. Emilia Genadieva
9.2.6. Knowledge Adventure
9.2.7. IXL Learning
9.2.8. Jehovah’s Witnesses
9.2.9. DOMOsoft, GoKids
9.2.10. Shotgun Experiments
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rlgv57/global_language?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets