DUBLIN, March 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — The “The Global Market for Electron Microscopes” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This research report presents an in-depth analysis of the electron microscopes market by products, revenues, markets and companies.
This report includes electron microscopes used in semiconductors, materials and nanomaterials research, manufacturing and process industries, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, clinical and diagnostic, and other industries. This report will discuss electron microscope equipment manufacturers and suppliers based on their product portfolios, recent developments and core strategies.
Companies profiled in the report include Carl Zeiss, Hitachi High-Technologies, Tescan, JEOL Ltd., and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- An overview of the global market for electron microscopes.
- Analysis of the transmission electron microscopy (TEM), scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and dual beam markets through 2028 including unit sales, and conservative and optimistic revenue estimates.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017 and projections of CAGRs through 2028.
- Discussion of key market participants, extensive product segments, supporting technologies, trends and market dynamics and geographic trends.
- Evaluation of the market by end users.
- Comprehensive company profiles for all companies in the electron microscope market.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market drivers
2.2 Trends in 2017
2.3 Trends in 2018
2.4 Revenues and sales (Electron Microscopes)
2.4.2 Life and health sciences
2.4.3 Materials and nanomaterials research
2.4.4 Regional markets
3 Electron Microscopes Market
3.1 Market structure
3.2 Scanning Electron Microscopes (SEM)
3.2.1 SEM key players
3.2.2 Benchtop SEMs
3.2.4 Market outlook
3.2.5 Market share
3.3 Transmission Electron Microscopes (TEM)
3.3.1 TEM producers
3.3.3 The global market
3.4 Dual Beam instruments (FIB-SEM)
4 Electron Microscopes Market, By Region
4.1 North America
4.4 Rest of the World
5 Sales Of Electron Microscopes To The Semiconductor Industry
5.2 Revenues 2010-2028
6 Sales Of Electron Microscopes To The Materials And Nanomaterials Research Market
6.1 Global market
6.2 Revenues 2010-2028
7 Sales Of Electron Microscopes To The Life And Health Sciences Market
7.1 Global market
7.1.1 Electron microscopes in the life sciences market
7.1.2 EM producers in the life sciences market
7.2 Revenues 2010-2028
8 Electron Microscope Company Profiles
- Carl Zeiss
- Hitachi High-Technologies
- JEOL Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7n8sdw/global_electron?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets