- Twilight Yoga: Every Monday at sunset, visitors can experience the serenity of yoga amidst jaw-dropping natural beauty. Classes are open to all levels and cost $10 per person.
- Sunset Tours: Climb to the top to take in spectacular sunset views and witness the Jupiter Light turning on to illuminate the night sky. The tour is about 75 minutes in length. Tickets can be purchased in advance online.
Arthur R. Marshall Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge – Boynton Beach
- Moonlight Guided Canoe Tour: Hop in a canoe and embark on a guided tour of the wildlife refuge and its interior, which includes remnants of the historic Everglades wetland ecosystem. Reservations are required.
Okeeheelee Nature Center – West Palm Beach
- Reptile Feeding Presentation: Okeeheelee Nature Center offers a free reptile feeding presentation every Wednesday at 3:30 p.m. and every Saturday at 1 p.m. Reptiles being fed may include baby alligators and aquatic turtles.
- Owl Feeding Presentation: Okeeheelee Nature Center offers a free owl feeding presentation every Thursday at 3:30 p.m. Explore the lives of owls and get a chance to meet some of the resident feathery friends at the Center.
Loggerhead Marinelife Center – Juno Beach
- Hammock Hikes: Led by an experienced naturalist, hammock hikes occur ever Friday at 10:30 a.m. through May, leading guests through some of Florida’s most precious habitat. In this free program, participants will learn about everything from birds in the trees to grains of sand on the beach.
- TurtleFest: On March 23, over 10,000 guests will join together at TurtleFest 2019. This free event focuses on promoting conservation through up-close interactions with threatened and endangered sea turtles, as well as live music, local art, shopping, educational presentations, games and more.
Sandoway Discovery Center – Delray Beach
- Shark Feeding: Sandoway offers a daily shark feeding. Visitors are invited to gather around the 15,000-gallon shark tank and watch them feast while learning about the ocean’s top predator. Shark feeding is included with admission to Sandoway Discovery Center.
- Stingray Feeding: Visitors will learn about and have the opportunity to touch these “birds of the sea” at Sandoway’s daily stingray feeding! The program is free with admission to the Center.
Mounts Botanical Garden – West Palm Beach
- Twisted: Patrick Dougherty Entwined: This interactive and environmental exhibit offers an awe-inspiring experience for both adults and children. The giant stickwork sculptures were designed by internationally renowned artist Patrick Dougherty and constructed during a community build project.
For more information on these and other outstanding cultural events in The Palm Beaches, visit www.palmbeachculture.com for a complete calendar of cultural experiences.
About Florida’s Cultural Capital®
The Palm Beaches is a collection of 39 cities and towns stretching from Boca Raton to Jupiter and Tequesta, with 47 miles of pristine Atlantic Ocean beaches and sophisticated art and culture. The destination has more than 200 cultural organizations that produce 42,000 events, exhibitions and performances annually.
The Cultural Council of Palm Beach County is the official support agency for arts and culture in The Palm Beaches, Florida’s Cultural Capital®. Headquartered in the historic Robert M. Montgomery, Jr. Building in Downtown Lake Worth, the Council presents exhibitions and performances featuring artists who live or work in Palm Beach County. The building also serves as a VISIT FLORIDA-designated Florida Certified Tourism Information Center, a helpful resource for visitors. The Council’s complimentary Cultural Concierge program provides visitors with expert recommendations, custom itineraries and enhanced access to local events, talent and venues.
SOURCE Cultural Council of Palm Beach County