SAN FRANCISCO, March 19, 2019 — The global baby cleaning products market size is expected to reach USD 4.99 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period. Rising awareness regarding baby hygiene, growing development of innovative cleaning products, and increasing disposable income of the populace in developed countries are some of the factors providing an up thrust to the market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- In terms of revenue, the bottle wash segment is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. Rising initiatives pertaining to baby hygiene and increasing disposable income of people in developed countries are contributing to the growth of the segment
- Asia Pacific is poised to witness the highest CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period. Increasing birth rate, growing healthcare expenditure, and increasing disposable income are anticipated to escalate the growth of the regional market
- Some of the key companies present in the market are Johnson & Johnson, Mayborn Group Limited, Nuby, Koninklijke Philips N.V., and Pigeon Corporation.
Read 85 page research report with TOC on “Baby Cleaning Products Market Analysis Report By Product (Cleaning Wipes, Bottle Wash, Laundry Detergents), By Sales Channel (Retail, Non-Retail, E-Commerce), and Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2026″at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/baby-cleaning-products-market
Incorporation of organic ingredients in baby cleaning products is expected to fuel the demand for these products. Earlier, presence of harmful chemicals or ingredients such as sodium lauryl sulfate, phthalates, lanolin, and cornstarch in baby cleaning products resulted in several complications in babies such as rashes, irritation, and blisters. Thus, most parents avoid buying such products.
Market players are making efforts to incorporate organic ingredients in baby cleaning products. Major players such as Johnson & Johnson, P&G, and Kimberly-Clark Corporation have launched new product lines consisting of natural ingredients such as aloe vera, sesame oil, almond oil, and neem. For instance, Kimberly-Clark Corporation launched a new product line, Huggies Natural Care Plus Wipes, which consists of aloe vera and other natural ingredients. Such ingredients are skin friendly and provide extra moisture to baby skin, leading to a relatively low risk of rashes and other complications.
Furthermore, GreenShield offers organic laundry detergents, which are devoid of any harmful chemicals and are suitable for cleaning baby clothes effectively. Such initiatives are likely to increase the usage of baby cleaning products over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global baby cleaning products market on the basis of product, sales channel, and region.
– Baby Cleaning Product Outlook (Revenue USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Bottle Wash
- Vegetable Wash
- Cleaning Wipes
- Laundry Detergents
- Fabric Conditioners
- Cleaning Sprays
– Baby Cleaning Products Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
– Baby Cleaning Products Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- North America- U.S.- Canada
- Europe- U.K.- Germany
- Asia-Pacific- Japan- China- India- Korea- Thailand- Singapore- Malaysia- Pakistan- Indonesia
- Latin America- Brazil- Mexico
- MEA- Saudi Arabia- South Africa
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries Assessment And Management Devices Market – Increasing traumatic brain injuries due to increase in number of incidence, initiation of new procedures, for instance, brain tissue oxygen checking devices in brain injury patients and gadgets for observing brain injuries is fueling the market.
- Optogenetics Market– Optogenetics controls the neural activity with by combining genetic engineering and optical tools. Optogenetics is widely used in neuroscience for modulation of neural circuits with high degree of precision and specificity.
- Cardiovascular Needle Market – The factors that propel the growth of the global Cardiovascular Needle Market include rising geriatric population and rising occurrence of cardiovascular diseases.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.