MOUNT LAUREL, N.J., March 15, 2019 — Advanced Practices Council (APC), an exclusive CIO and senior IT leadership program of SIM (formerly the Society for Information Management), announced the formation of the Research Advisory Board for 2019, comprised of six world-renowned technology professors and researchers. The Advisory Board will provide strategic counsel to APC members and extend their reach to the best thinking and practices world-wide. Several Board members will participate in the upcoming June APC meeting in Cambridge, Mass., along with professors from the Harvard Business School and local technology leaders.
< class="continue-reading text-center mt-xl visible-xs-block">Continue Reading
< class="pull-right inline-gallery-container col-md-8 col-sm-7 col-xs-12">
< class="gallery inline-gallery">
< class="col-sm-12 clearfix">
“We are honored to include these renowned innovation leaders as part of our team,” stated Madeline Weiss, Director of the Advanced Practices Council. “Their insights, research, and far-reaching networks will help members exploit competitive opportunities for their companies.”
Members of the Advanced Practices Council’s Research Advisory Board are:
- Dr. Richard Watson, Distinguished Chair for Internet Strategy at Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia
- Dr. Michael Goul, Associate Dean and Professor at the W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University
- Dr. Vijay Gurbaxani, Taco Bell Professor of Information Systems and Computer Science and Director of the Center for Digital Transformation at UCI Paul Merage School of Business
- Dr. Gabriele Piccoli, Chair of Information Sciences, Professor and Undergraduate Honors Advisor at Stephenson Department of Entrepreneurship and Information Systems in the E.J. Ourso College of Business
- Dr. Michael Wade, Professor of Innovation and Strategy at IMD, Cisco Chair in Digital Business Transformation and Director of the Global Center for Digital Business Transformation
- Dr. George Westerman, Senior Lecturer, MIT Sloan School of Management and Principal Research Scientist, Workforce Learning, MIT Jameel World Education Laboratory
To learn more about the Advanced Practices Council, visit www.AdvancedPracticesCouncil.org or call Madeline Weiss, Director of the Advanced Practices Council, at 301-299-8062.
About the Advanced Practices Council (APC)
The Advanced Practices Council was founded in 1991 by Harvard Business School Professor Warren McFarlan and the leadership of SIM, a global association of over 5,000 IT leaders. The Advanced Practices Council is an exclusive research, collaboration and networking membership program for leading senior IT executives across industries. Members learn from world-class researchers and practitioners through on-site meetings, sponsored reports, and electronic collaboration. For more information: www.AdvancedPracticesCouncil.org.
Director, Advanced Practices Council
SOURCE Advanced Practices Council (APC)