CERRITOS, Calif., Dec. 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Razor, the foremost trailblazer and innovator in the scooter industry celebrating 20 years of making the coolest scooters and ride-ons in the world, projects this year they will sell out of some of their most popular models before Christmas. Sales over the Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend indicate that many Razor models that families traditionally buy late in the season may actually sell out early this year.
Based on recent sales velocities, Razor has decided to share the Top 10 items that may not be available later in the season.
“20 years ago, the Razor company created the scooter phenomenon, and it’s exciting to see the brand enjoy such a resurgence in popularity today,” said Jim Wagner, Razor President. “The fact that the demand for Razor is hot across the portfolio from kick to electric scooters to electric ride-ons is even more amazing.”
Razor’s Top 10
“Gifts to Get before they’re Gone!”
- A Kick Scooter (No.1 selling kick scooter since 2016*) – the iconic Razor scooter that has set the standard for fun since it launched a global phenomenon in 2000. (Age: 5+, MSRP: $34.99)
- Power Core E90 Electric Scooter (Top-selling kid electric scooter) – the high-torque electric scooter with up to 80 minutes run time, up to 10 mph top speed that kids will love. (Age: 8+, MSRP: $139.99)
- RipStik Classic (Top-selling caster board) – provides a one of a kind riding experience that feels like carving on waves or through snow – but on dry land. (Age: 8+, MSRP: $79.99)
- MX350 Dirt Rocket (No.1 selling ride-on year to date 2020*) – the scaled-down, electric-powered ride-on for kids to get the feel of authentic dirt bike geometry. (Age: 13+, MSRP: $329.99)
- E Prime Ⅲ Electric Scooter – built for speed, portability, and making an impression, perfect for travel or commuting. (Age: 18+, MSRP: $399.99)
- Pocket Mod – the vintage-inspired electric ride-on that every kid with style will love. (Age: 13+, MSRP: $329.99)
- Party Pop Electric Scooter – features a light-up deck and front wheel, and a unique foot-activated pressure sensor that makes the scooter a “magic carpet ride”. (Age: 8+, MSRP: $139.99)
- E100 Glow Electric Scooter – the electric scooter that shines like a bolt of blue lighting with LED lights on the deck. (Age: 8+, MSRP: $169.99)
- Power Rider 360 – the electric-powered three-wheeler that delivers fun spinning and drifting experiences with highly responsive back casters (Age: 8+, MSRP: $199.99)
- Crazy Cart – the electric go kart that will let kids drive spin or drift like a pro. (Age: 9+, MSRP: $349.99)
About Razor USA
Razor embodies the spirit of fun and freedom. The company was founded in 2000 with the introduction of its now legendary, original Razor kick scooter, which quickly became an essential ride for anyone on the go. Today, Razor products are available worldwide, with a full range of wheeled rides to inspire and excite riders everywhere. Innovative products and great value have distinguished Razor as a trusted global brand and industry leader.
For more information, please visit www.razor.com
And be sure to follow Razor on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest news and info: @razorworldwide
*(Source: The NPD Group/ U.S. Retail Tracking Service / January 2016 – October 2020 / Dollars)