PARIS, March 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Today, global leader in anti-corruption certification ETHIC Intelligence®, a subsidiary of The Red Flag Group, launches its global series of three-day training workshops on the International Organization for Standardization’s Anti-Bribery Management Systems standard, ISO 37001.
The workshops are designed to get compliance professionals familiar with the requirements of the ISO 37001 standard, including its implementation, the certification and audit process, and an overview of developments in corruption prevention and in the international legal framework.
- Learn how to plan, implement, monitor and improve the Anti-Bribery Management Systems
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 37001 from an implementation perspective in the context of your organisation
- Identify focus areas for the Anti-Bribery Management Systems
- Recognise the threat of bribery within the context of your organization
- OPTIONAL Day 3 – Learn more about ISO 37001 Certification & Audit Process
Since 2006, ETHIC Intelligence has certified companies in corruption prevention from every sector across the globe. With the publication of the ISO 37001 standard in 2016, ETHIC Intelligence is uniquely qualified to respond to the requirements of this universal standard and has been running successful global training workshops on ISO 37001 to corporate compliance staff and consultants since 2017.
The first of the 2019 workshops will take place in Paris from 27 to 29 May, and will be followed by sessions in Phoenix, New York, Dubai, London and Singapore.
Visit the ETHIC Intelligence website to learn more about the training series: https://www.ethic-intelligence.com/en/iso-training/iso-37001-training.
+34 673 839 491
SOURCE The Red Flag Group