SAN FRANCISCO, March 25, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — The global aerosol valves market size is projected to reach USD 1.63 billion by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing product penetration in the healthcare industry for products, such as asthma inhalers and other types of sprays, is expected to boost the demand over the forecast period. Growing consumption of personal care and household products in various countries is also anticipated to drive the product demand. In addition, the introduction of innovative personal care and household products by FMCG manufacturers, such as P&G, is expected to augment the demand for aerosol components including valves.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Continuous valves accounted for 35.76% of the global revenue share in 2018 due to its increased penetration in personal care products like deodorant cans, shaving creams, and waxes
- The consumption of the product in automotive & industrial segment is expected to grow at 5.6%, in terms of revenue, from 2019 to 2025 owing to high demand for aerosol lubricants and greases by various manufacturing industries
- The Asia Pacific accounted for 19.47% of the global revenue in 2018 due to increased consumer spending on personal care products and rising demand for automobiles in India and China
- Some of the companies in the industry include DS Corporation, LINDAL Group, Coster Tecnologie Speciali S.p.A., Precision Valve Corporation, and Summit Packaging Systems.
- Most of them focus on offering customized products, such as engraved client logo on the actuator head, to obtaining a significant share in the global aerosol valves market
Read 200 page research report with TOC on “Aerosol Valves Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Household, Food, Personal Care, Automotive & Industrial, Food, Paints, Medical), By Region (North America, APAC, Europe), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025″ at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aerosol-valve-market
The components used for the manufacturing of aerosol valves, such as gaskets, seals, springs, and dip tubes, are available in abundance owing to the presence of a large number of manufacturers. In addition, low product differentiation enables easy supplier switching at a low cost. The combined effect of this has resulted in low bargaining power of suppliers. Companies in the industry are focusing on product innovation for the development of eco-friendly components using latest aerosol technologies. Over the past few years, there has been a shift from traditional manufacturing to enhanced sustainability, which includes reduced use of energy and raw materials.
Grand View Research has segmented the global aerosol valves market on the basis of application and region:
- Aerosol Valves Application Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Personal Care
- Automotive & Industrial
- Aerosol Valves Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Advanced Materials Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Disposable Medical Gloves Market – The Global disposable medical gloves market is expected to witness a high growth on account of increasing hygiene practices in the healthcare sector. The overall market is projected to grow at an approximate CAGR of 6% from 2016 to 2024.
- Metal Aerosol Can Market – The global metal aerosol can market size was USD 2.82 Billion in 2015 and is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to increasing demand for lightweight personal care packaging.
- Solar Control Glass Market – The global solar control glass market size was USD 4.15 billion in 2015 and is expected to witness growth at a CAGR of 9.3% over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.