Reliability Engineer jobs in Hawkesbury | Hire Tool and Die Makers
Reliability Engineer jobs recruiting, Hiring jobs Reliability Engineer, Vacancies for Reliability Engineer, Wanted Reliability Engineer
Reliability Engineer Hawkesbury, Ontario
The primary function of the role is to keep the focus on the longer-term monthly and quarterly issues while analyzing the historical information from the CMMS and Production Loss System to prioritize and deliver the highest valued reliability improvements practical.
- Work as a team member to design, develop and implement corporate preventative and predictive maintenance system for process manufacturing facilities by utilizing EAM software – IBM Maximo.
- Implement and optimize cost-justified Predictive and Preventative Maintenance Strategies and Reliability Best Practices at the Hawkesbury plant
- Provide necessary CMMS related training to the end-users, adhering to the Maximo SOP.
- Administrate, maintain and continuously improve the Electrical and Mechanical Preventative Maintenance system to improve safety, product quality, production efficiency, and labor/material effectiveness.
- Analyze the Pareto value of Production Losses due to: downtime, rate reduction and waste of specific critical equipment, identifying the highest gain for Root Cause Analysis efforts.
- Review Downtime data history to identify trends and repeat events leading up to failures as part of the methodology identifying root causes of failures in equipment and processes.
- Facilitate RCM, using FMECA’s to assess criticality ranking of existing Failure Modes, identify and design out the Root Causes of defects and develop Predictive and Preventive Strategies to reduce the impact or detect defects early enough to correct before an unplanned failure.
- Assess and optimize the spare parts required to support the critical PM tasks developed from the RCM.
- Evaluate the justification of new technologies or inspection procedures to replace current instrumentation controls, sensors, drives, and other electrical components and inspection strategies.
- Other related reliability and maintenance responsibilities.
- Completion of University degree in Engineering (preferably in Electrical, Mechanical or Reliability Engineering)
- 3 or more years of experience in process manufacturing or industrial equipment design environments (Preferably with Maintenance)
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Proficiency in MS Excel, AutoCAD, and CMMS
- Proven problem solver with various methodologies
- Familiar with the Work Flow from a Service Requests to the final closeout of Work Orders
- Experience with plant Planning and Scheduling, shutdown procedures and Best Practices
- Willing to travel occasionally within North America for training and/or assist at other Plants
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Self-directed takes initiative and is self-motivated to exceed Roles, Responsibilities, and Expectations
Considered a Plus if Experience Includes:
- Facilitation of multiple RCM’s using FMECA’s to set Criticality to equipment failure modes
- Facilitation of dozens of successful RCFA’s that have improved uptime and cost.
- Conducted Spare Parts optimization
- Development of PM, PdM strategies and Best Practices for high-speed manufacturing equipment
- Developed and tracked KPI’s to improve schedule adherence of Shutdown and Routine (Running) PM Inspections
- Worked with condition monitoring equipment such as vibration analysis, ultrasonic lube, belt tensioners, etc. As well as precision installation tools such as Laser alignment, sonic belt tensioners, etc.
- Operational or Production experience
- Leadership skills
- Worked with electrical standards such as IEEE, National Electric Code, NEMA, etc.
- Experience with IBM Maximo (CMMS) implementations or other equivalent systems Operational experience.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
Pure Staffing Solutions Inc. represents the full spectrum of staffing services for qualified personnel to meet the evolving needs of companies – from small, emerging growth companies to Fortune 500 clients; no challenge is too big or too small. Our success springs from our dedication to service, which is based on our understanding that strong, lasting relationships are the cornerstones of any successful business. Our thorough, ethical handling of the staffing process makes for achievements that speak for themselves.