Honda followed recent record sales months into November, with double-digit increases for the brand and several key models, plus a new November truck record.
- Honda trucks set a new November record on sales of 68,890, a robust gain of 21.3%.
- CR-V scored another record month in November, gaining 7.9% on sales of 33,987 units.
- HR-V also posted a November record with nearly 10,000 deliveries.
- Ridgeline jumped 36.2% on sales of 3,297 vehicles.
- Honda car sales were up 1.8% in November, led by Civic which gained 8.2% on sales of 23,676 units.
Honda is again the top-winning brand in the annual KBB Best Buy Awards, with Civic now an undefeated, 6-time winner for Compact Cars.