SAN FRANCISCO, March 14, 2019 — The global kraft liner market size is expected to reach USD 55.01 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period. Growing global trade is expected to drive the demand for packaging materials resulting in demand for kraft liners over the forecast period.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Kraft liner with a GSM grade between 80 to 160 accounted for 58.6% of the revenue share in 2017 owing to high product penetration in manufacturing corrugated boxes used for packaging food and beverages, consumer goods, and medical tools
- Higher GSM grades are expected to register significant growth as these products are multi-layered, thick in size, and are attached with cardboard flute which provides a cushion to the object and helps protect it during transportation
- The kraft liner with GSM grade higher than 160 is expected to register a CAGR of 6.0% in terms of revenue from 2017 to 2025 owing to rising demand for heavy-duty packaging for industrial applications
- Asia Pacific is expected to register a CAGR of 6.8% in terms of revenue over the forecast period owing to rising demand for corrugated packaging from developing economies on account of growing manufacturing sector
- The kraft liner market is characterized by the presence of a large number of players striving to increase their penetration in different regions, through acquisitions of local manufacturers at strategic locations
Read 100 page research report with TOC on “Kraft Liner Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (GSM<80, GSM 80 to 160, GSM>160), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, CSA, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025″ at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/kraft-liner-market
Kraft liners are produced using recycled materials derived from old corrugated containers and virgin fibers. Changing consumer preferences towards using eco-friendly, lightweight, and durable packaging materials are expected to drive the market for corrugated boxes produced from kraft liner, thereby, driving the product demand.
Corrugated boxes are widely some of the widely used packaging materials for wrapping and packing products distributed through e-commerce channels, owing to their high load bearing strength and durability. In addition, the companies transporting fragile products such as glass objects, furniture, and toys demand premium quality packaging, which is expected to augment the use of the product with higher Grams per Square Meter (GSM).
The kraft liner market is dynamic in nature owing to stringent regulations concerning quality of the material used for food packaging, recycled materials used in the product, and trade policies across the globe. In addition, regulations regarding the production of pulp and paper have mandated the manufacturers to use standardized materials to meet the specific packaging requirements.
Rising concerns regarding the protection of goods during transportation are expected to drive the demand for corrugated packaging materials. Major players engage in technological developments to produce material grades suitable for food packaging which can protect food products from accidental damages and external environment. This factor is anticipated to drive the demand for the product in corrugated boxes and other packaging products.
- Grand View Research has segmented the global kraft liner market on the basis of product and region:
- Kraft Liner Product Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- GSM 80 to 160
- Kraft Liner Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Advanced Interior Materials Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Ceramic Adhesives Market -The global ceramic adhesives market is expected to witness considerable growth over the forecast period due to their augmented usage in various applications.
- Fly Ash Market – The global fly ash market is projected to register a fast-paced growth over the forecast period. Fly ash is a fine powder material obtained as a by-product of burning coal in power plants.
- Retro-Reflective Materials Market – The global retro-reflective materials market size is expected exhibit notable growth on account of amplifying demand from the automotive industry, spurred by rise in concerns regarding vehicle safety across the globe.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.