JERSEY CITY, N.J., May 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — BNY Mellon’s Pershing (“Pershing”) today announced the agenda and speakers at its annual INSITE conference, which will take place Wednesday, June 12, through Friday, June 14, at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona.
INSITE 2019 will bring together financial experts, leaders, influencers, and innovators for three days of inspiration, education and networking. This year, attendees can expect more breakouts, more variety in session formats, and more networking and learning opportunities, all of which are designed to make the conference more impactful, productive and interactive than ever before.
“As our industry continues to evolve, we are constantly looking to reinvent ourselves,” said Jim Crowley, chief operating officer of Pershing. “For 20 years, INSITE has been the quintessential conference for the financial advice community. This year, we have reimagined our flagship event to deliver our clients an exceptional experience and a multitude of opportunities to learn from, engage with and be inspired by each other. These enhancements are further proof of our commitment to listening to our clients and advancing their ongoing evolution in a complex business environment.”
More than 140 sponsors, including asset managers and technology providers, along with 2,000 attendees will participate in INSITE 2019.
At the main stage, attendees will hear from highly respected business leaders and visionaries, including BNY Mellon Chairman and CEO Charlie Scharf, as well as:
- Alan Mulally, former president and CEO of the Ford Motor Company,
- Steve Nash, two-time National Basketball Association (NBA) Most Valuable Player, eight-time NBA All-Star, and an inductee of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, and
- Simon Sinek, optimist and best-selling author.
This year, the main stage will also feature a panel of powerhouse female leaders, including Valerie Brown, executive chairman, Advisor Group, Inc.; Catherine Keating, CEO, BNY Mellon Wealth Management; and Megan Smith, CEO, Shift7, and third chief technology officer of the United States. The “Futureproofing Your Business” panel will cover topics including technology, developing next-gen and millennial talent, competition and personal stories of the panelists’ rise to success.
Breakout sessions will feature industry leaders and influencers such as Dale Brown, CEO of FSI, and Michael Kitces, partner and director of wealth management at Pinnacle Advisory Group.
Among the key topics covered in the sessions will be disruptive trends shaping the industry, strategies for driving business growth, and deploying technology to deliver a better client experience and realize greater efficiencies. Examples of breakout sessions include:
- Bridging the Gap to the Next Generation of Advisors and Clients
- Driving Gender Balance
- Harnessing Digital Technology to Personalize the Client Experience
- Growth Opportunities in the LatAm Wealth Management Industry
- What’s on the Mind of the Regulators?
- Role of Alternative Investments in Volatile Markets
- Cybercrime and Privacy and How to Be a Defender
Further, INSITE 2019 will feature a host of enhancements, including:
- A reimagined Exhibit Hall, featuring a brand new “Tech Central” area, which will showcase cutting-edge fintech solutions from leading providers and offer hands-on demonstrations.
- A new Learning Hub in the technology area of the Pavilion located in the center of the Exhibit Hall.
- The Learning Hub will feature 22 classes throughout the event, providing attendees with an opportunity to get hands-on training on Pershing’s NetX360® platform.
- An expanded variety of session formats, which—in addition to keynotes and the traditional panel breakouts—will include:
- Showcase sessions, which are 20-30 minute TED-style talks,
- Workshops, which are two-hour action-oriented, hands-on professional development sessions, and
- One-on-ones with industry leaders and influencers.
Attendees at the event will also be able to fulfill their continuing education requirements for CFP® Certified Financial Planner™ and IWI Investments & Wealth Institute™ (formerly IMCA®) by attending qualifying sessions.
Finally, attendees will have the opportunity to attend various evening receptions throughout the three-day event and a closing night celebration at The Duce.
For more information about INSITE 2019—including a full agenda of speakers, sessions and events—or to register, please visit bnymellonINSITE.com.
Join the conversation on social media by following @BNYMellon and @Pershing on Twitter and the #realinsite hashtag.
About BNY Mellon’s Pershing
BNY Mellon’s Pershing and its affiliates provide a comprehensive network of global financial business solutions to advisors, broker-dealers, family offices, hedge fund and ’40 Act fund managers, registered investment advisor firms and wealth managers. Many of the world’s most sophisticated and successful financial services firms rely on Pershing for clearing and custody; investment, wealth and retirement solutions; technology and enterprise data management; trading services; prime brokerage and business consulting. Pershing helps clients improve profitability and drive growth, create capacity and efficiency, attract and retain talent, and manage risk and regulation. With a network of offices worldwide, Pershing provides business-to-business solutions to clients representing approximately 7 million investor accounts globally. Pershing LLC (member FINRA, NYSE, SIPC) is a BNY Mellon company. Additional information is available on pershing.com, or follow us on Twitter @Pershing.
About BNY Mellon
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2019, BNY Mellon had $34.5 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $1.8 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com. Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
+1 201 413 2247
SOURCE BNY Mellon